Hi, it’s me again! Sitting and thinking about how far I have come with my blog and the lessons learnt thus far. Can you believe that the blog will be a year next month, where has the time gone? This has been an incredible journey and mostly because I’m so passionate about what I do. There have been tremendous lessons that I have learnt in such a short period of time and extremely grateful at how far I have come. One of the many lessons I’m still learning today is being able to complete a task once started. Giving up on the blog came to mind so many times but my will and drive to complete what I have started is much stronger than throwing in the towel. I’m giving my all regardless of all odds and challenges and I hope that this post will encourage you to do the same.
I have learnt that:
- There is no quick fix, everything takes time.
- Comparing what you do with others will keep you behind. Run your own race!
- Remain consistent.
- Quality over Quantity
- This is specific to blogging – Blog about what you love and passionate about, we are not all the same.
- Don’t let the pressure get to you, take it in your stride.
- If you stuck on something be it writing, an outfit or just anything. Go back to the drawing board. Take a walk, read more and find what will light that spark again.
- Be social.
- Smile! I don’t think anyone wants to be around someone that has a sour face lol.
- Be YOU! I saved the best for last. Be the best you can be, sounds cliché but has worked for me.
Woolworths shirt; Mr P jeans, sunglasses, earrings and heels; Vintage Store bag
2 Timothy 2:13 – When I’m faithless, you are faithful.